Following is a list of required equipment and a list of suggested equipment depending on the skater's ability and age**.
- Skates - of course (Bring your own or rental skates are provided)
- Helmet - hockey style, CSA approved
- Clothing appropriate for colder temperatures
- Gloves - winter gloves⁄mitts are fine
- Hockey Fundamentals : Learn to Play & Power Skating requires full hockey equipment
- Facemask on the helmet - strongly recommended, especially for young children
- Knee⁄elbow pads - roller blade type is acceptable.
About half of the children wear some sort of padding. The other half do not.
- Water resistant clothing - Preschool skaters especially